Troop 843 Uniform
Troop 843 Scout Uniform
Your son should/will be encouraged to wear their uniform appropriately. The shirt should always be tucked in and orderly. He should understand the importance of representing the entire Scouts BSA organization while in uniform.
The Arrow of Light Scout uniform has the following parts;
1. Shirt—The official tan uniform shirt is available with long or short sleeves and has button-flap pockets.
2. Pants— The official green shorts, long pants, and roll up pants.
3. Belt—Official green web belt with BSA buckle is acceptable.
4. Socks—Official green socks are available in three lengths: ankle, crew, and knee.
5. Hat—Official green hat with BSA emblem.
Scouts BSA Boy's Short-sleeve Shirt (tan)
1910 World Crest Ring Emblem patch
World Crest Scout Emblem
Unit Numeral Emblem patch - (can be purchased through troop)
Simon Kenton Council patch
Boy Scout Shoulder Loops (green)
Scouts BSA switchback official uniform pants (green)
Scouts BSA uniform belt
Scouts BSA uniform cap
Scouts BSA scout handbook (Troop provides on initial application)
To get an idea of pricing, or to order items online, visit http://www.scoutshop.org. This is the official online scout shop. They should have the same prices as our Simon Kenton Council Scout Shop.
Simon Kenton Scout Shop
807 Kinnear Road
Columbus, OH 43212
Hours of Operation:
Mon, Tues, Wed, Fri | 9:00am-6:00pm
Thursday | 9:00am-7:00pm
Saturday | 10:00am-4:00pm